as it is registered in the Guinness Book of Records, is a popular tourist attraction and is situated on the Conwy quayside. The structure measures 72 inches (1.8m) wide and 122 inches (3.05m) high and was built in a gap between two terraces. It was lived in from the 16th century until May 1900 when the then owner Robert Jones, a local fisherman, was forced to vacate the premises as it was deemed “unfit for human habitation”. The 6ft 3inch man struggled to stand up fully once inside. The house is still owned by one of his descendents, Mrs Margaret Williams.